quinta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2010

CHAPTER TWO!!!

CHAPTER TWO!

I didn’t called Prince yet.I had to see my dad.

I also nervous calling Prince.

“Uncle Wilson?Can you drive me to mainfield?”I asked.

“Alright.”He said,grabbing his keys.

We entered the car and he drove me to my father’s clinic.

“I wish to talk to Gregory House.”I told a woman on the balcony.She checked something on a screen.

“You can wait on the next room.”She pointed to a door.

I entered a big room with a piano.My dad must have fun here,he loves playing on the piano.When he appears on a metal cane.He limped towards me and sat next to me.”I missed you.”I smiled,our blue eyes met.

“I missed you too.”He looked down.He was a hard person.

“Do you know when you’re coming back?”I asked.

“I don’t know.”He sighed.

“Yesterday I’ve met Michael Jackson and his three kids.”I said.”Oh,you’ve met the freak.”He said.”C’mom,he’s not that!He’s sweet.And he’s older than you…A year,but he’s older.”

“It don’t change anything,he is still a freak,no matter what age are he.”

“You didn’t changed anything.”I laughed.

“People don’t change.”He looked up and got up.

I smiled and looked down.”I love you.”

He stared at me and stayed quiet for a moment.

“I love you too.”

As he limped away.

I walked out the room to meet Wilson waiting for me.

“did he changed something?”He asked.

“People don’t change.”I passed by Wilson and entered the car.

My mind now was on another person.

Was on boy.A young boy,who made me laugh in a dark time.

A boy who has a perfect hair a perfect smile,a perfect voice…A perfect soul.My mind was on Prince,and when I would be ready to call him.

I was dreaming about the day,when my life would comes back to normal.

A tear rolled my eye.I wish I could be there to Prince forever.To enjoy every single moment I would have with him…But I’m not so sure.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário