CHAPTER FIVE!
02/05/2009.
--
“Noo!Mommy!Mommy!”I cried out.I couldn’t believe it.My mother was gone!And it all because of a fucking disease!
“We should go.”Daddy said.
“noo!Nooo!”I cried.
As my hair started falling.It was only cry and pain,my dad was sad and limping and my hair was falling off.”NOOOOOO!”
--
“NOOOOOO!”I woke up.
Gosh!It was just a dream.I rubbed my face and walked to the kitchen.I couldn’t sleep anymore.And there was a lack of courage to rub my hair as I usually do.
“Ligia,are you okay?”Wilson asked.
I nodded and opened the fridge.
“Tomorrow I’m gonna call Prince and I’ll tell him I wanna meet him.”I said,Wilson nodded.”Okay.”He allowed.
I looked at him but with my head down.
“This look…You so much like your dad.”Wilson smirked.I nodded and continued doing what I was doing.
I walked up to the couch and turned the TV on.
Nothing but crap.
Then I put on a celebrity channel,there was Michael Jackson theme.It was the very end of Thriller.”Last week Michael’s son,Prince appeared without a mask on following a blonde girl.”I hope there’s no tvs on my father’s rehab.I quickly changed the channel and put on a documentary or something like this.
But my memories were away.
It was on my daddy.
It was on my HUGE problem.
It was on him.
The one who slowly were stealing my heart.
The one who had a perfect hair.
A perfect smile.
An angelic face.
The one who’s voice make me feel better,the one who may help me on the harder times.His name?For some coincidence,his personality fits with his name.
Prince…
His second name,is the name of a king…Michael.
And his last name,is the name of a dinasty…Jackson.He was my dream,my prince,my everything.
I smiled at myself.
I guess I found the one.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário