sexta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2010

Chapter 6 (part 1)

CHAPTER SIX! (part 1)

03/05/2009

The door bell rang.

I opened it,it was Prince.

I smiled.”Come in.”He walked inside and looked around.”Is a small house.”He stated.”So?”I raised an eyebrown.

“Nothing.”He looked away.

“Let’s go to my bedroom.”I said,leadin the way up to the room.

“It’s a nice room,”He smiled.He stared at a picture of me,my dad and my mother.

We talked about lot of stuff and looked at the clock.I just got up from bed and left Prince behind.I locked myself on the bathroom.

As I took more 4 pills.”Ligia,are you okay?”Prince knocked on the door.”Yes,I’m fine.”I quickly hid the remedies.

I opened the bathroom door.He was about to touch my hair but I hold his hand.”Don’t.”I told him.”Why not?”He asked.

“I don’t like people touching my hair.”I walked past him.”Ligia,I’ll tell you my story,then you tell yours,I think friends should know more about each other.”He smiled.

“Okay,you first.”I said.”Well,I was born february 13,1997,my father is Michael Jackson and my mother is a nurse called Debbie rowe.I have a sister and a brother,we live happy with our father,he plays with us,he’s the best dad.”Prince smiled.”It’s a great life history huh?”

I stared at him.”Do you really think that?”I raised an eyebrown.He nodded.”Okay,sit down.”I said,sitting on my bed.He sat next to me.”I was born March 21,1997.My father is Gregory house and my mother Stacy warner…”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário