Last class of the day,then I would be able to go to Ed Hardy store.The bell rang,I gathered my things and put it on my closet.
Then,I got a bus and went to Ed Hardy.
While I was looking for a gift to Wilson,there were cameras flashing and people shouting.
When a weird man entered the store,he was wearing red pajamas and a green blazer,also a black hat,sunglasses and surgical mask.
I found out he was called Michael.
Then,a little boy,wearing some kind of uniform,and a yellow mask entered the store and stood next to the man.He had big brown eyes and long black hair.Following a boy and a girl,both wearing masks.The older boy didn’t stopped staring at me.I tried not to look,I’m kinda shy.Minutes later,he walked up to me.”Hey.”He said in his deep voice.”Hey”I didn’t even glanced at him.”My name is Prince,yours?”He asked,”Ligia.”I glanced at him,he had brown eyes and was smiling.Gosh!What a smile!”Hey Prince,who’s your new friend?”The man walked up to us.”Her name is Ligia.”Prince said.”Hi,I’m Michael.”I looked up at him.We then shook hands,there something wrong with this man…
He seemed sick.I couldn’t figure out what it was,but I’m sure my dad could.
If only he were here.
He is on rehab,so he obviously couldn’t work.
But I looked back on Prince and he was so,handsome,even though the mask,he is awesome!We joked a little when a girl walked towards us.
“Hey Princey!”She smiled,she had my daddy’s blue eyes.
“Hey Paris!I want you to meet my new friend!Ligia!”Prince smiled,pointing at me.”Hi”She smiled.”hey!You two have the same eyes!”Prince stated.”Yeah,my daddy has blue eyes!”I said.”Ok.”Paris said.For a moment Prince’s words resound on my head.New friend.Already?WOW!
“Come here.I’ll introduce you to my little brother.”Prince took my hand and ran towards the long haired boy.
“Hey Blanket!This is my new friend,Ligia.”He said.”Hi”The boy said and moved closer to Michael.He was shy.Even more than me.”Well,he’s shy,don’t take him serious.”Prince rubbed his hair with his hand.When I glanced at a perfect jacket to Wilson.”IT’S PERFECT!”I almost yelled.”What?”Prince gave me a puzzled look.”Huh,er…Nothing,I’m just thinking out loud!I found the perfect jacket for Wilson.”I smiled.
We passed the whole day on the story,playing games,joking around.I found out the man was Michael JACKSON and they were his kids.
“Kids!We gotta go!”Michael announced.Prince ran up to him and whispered something,then,Michael nodded.”I’ll give you my phone number okay?”He smiled.”Okay.”I smiled back.”It’s 9187-5688”he said.”Alright.Bye.”I smiled.”Bye.”As he ran up to close to the door and they walked outside,through the crowd.Jesus!I just met Michael Jackson and didn’t knew it?Whoaa!I laughed and paid for the jacket as I took a bus to Wilson’s apartment.I was dreaming about the day I see Prince without the mask.I become best friends with him finally not just friends.
When my uncle Wilson got home,I showed him the number and told about what has passed.
I can’t wait to call them!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário