sexta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2010

Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE!

29/04/2009

I was coming back from the drug store,when I see a familiar hair and eyes.He was along with a black man.When he looked at me he smiled and ran to me.

I ran inside Wilson’s building and he was left behind.I pressed the elevator button and quickly got in.

IT-WAS-CLOSE!

I sighed and rubbed my hair with my both hands..How I wish my dad were here.

The elevator door opened and I grabbed the keys.

I opened the door and throw the purchases on the balcony.

I opened the box and took 4 pills.

Then I hid it,Wilson couldn’t found out…Not now.

*The next day*

30/04/2009

After Wilson left to work,I sat next to the phone.

I picked it up and dialed his number.

“Hello?”A feminine voice answered.

“Huh,hello,I met the jacksons at the Ed Hardy store…I wish to talk to Prince.”

“What’s your name?”She asked.

“It’s Ligia…Ligia House.”I replied.

“Wait a sec.”She said.

After some minutes Prince’s voice popped up on the phone.

“Why did you ran away from me yesterday?”He asked.”Huh…Er…”God!What do I tell him now?”I wasn’t running away,I was…In a hury.”I said.

“I saw you went shopping,you buy a lot of things don’t you?”He laughed.”Yes,I do.”I didn’t even smiled.

“Your father is there?”I asked.”Nope,he is on rehearsals…He works a lot.What do your father do?”He asked.

“He is a well suceed doctor.”I replied.

“That’s awesome!He must be on the hospital now…”He said.

“He is,but he is on rehab.”I looked down.

“Why?”His voice seemed a little bit sad now.It shows he cares about me and my loved ones.That’s a good thing…I guess.

“He is a vicodin addict,he started having allucinations so..He is on rehab.”I replied.

“I’m sorry.”

“No…That’s okay..”I sighed.”Is Blanket and Paris well?”I asked.”Yes,they are fine.”Prince said.I thought he was smirking.

“I gotta go,call me later okay?”I smiled.

“Okay.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário