sexta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2010

Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR!

01/05/2009.

I laid on my bed and dialed Prince’s number once again.

“Hello?”I said.”It’s Ligia right?”The feminine voice asked.”Yeah,Prince is there?”I asked.”Yes,I’ll reach him for you.”She said.

“HEY!”He exclaimed.”Hey!How are ya?”I asked,smiling.”I’m fine,I was playing with Kenya.”He said.”Who’s Kenya?”I asked.”My dog.”He said.

“Oh,ok.”

“What are YOU doing?”He asked.

“Talking to you and watching TV with Wilson.”I stared at Wilson.

“We’re not allowed to watch TV here.”Prince said.

“Aww that sucks!”I realized I was sounding just like my dad.

“I know right?”He laughed.

“Prince,call me more times,maybe someday we meet face-to-face.”I smiled.

“I will.”

“So,your dad must be home now.”I said.”Nah!He is rehearsing.”Prince said.”He’ll end up just like my dad this way.”I stated.

“Yeah,this idea scares me.”He said.

“Don’t be so fearful.”I laughed.

He laughed,he had a BEAUTIFUL laugh.

I got up,and locked myself in my bedroom.

“Prince,you sounds like a good kid.”I smiled.

“thanks.”He said,must had been embarassed.I sighed.”Are you okay?”He asked.”Huh…Yes.”I rran my hand through my blonde hair.

As A tuft of hair fell on my hand.

I got rid of it quickly.”So,you like ice age?”I asked.”I like this movie.”He said.”We can watch it sometime.”I smiled.

“Yeah.I gotta go.Bye.”He said.

“Bye.”

As we both hung up.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário